We complete all aspects of Formwork, Steel Fixing, Concrete Groundworks, Drainage, Sub/Super Structure offering a quality service to our clients.
With over 100 years combined experience in groundworks and construction we promise our clients excellent levels of customer service.
We can deal with anything you need, for more information, or some helpful advice, please don't hesitate to call us.
Welcome to Slane Construction Ltd
As Building and Civil Engineering Contractors in East London we are here to offer you a range of building services covering all jobs, no matter how large or small the work maybe. We can deal with anything you need, for more information, or some helpful advice, please don't hesitate to call us.
We complete all aspects of Formwork, Steel Fixing, Concrete, Groundworks, Drainage, and Superstructures. We are able to offer a quality service to all our clients throughout the South East of England.
We guarantee a quality service which is great value for money! The plant equipment and materials used in all our work is of the highest standard with high quality control standards. We adhere to a very strict environmental policy with our clean, tidy and friendly service. As Building and Civil Engineering Contractors based in Havering, our goal is to provide a diverse range of building services to cater to projects of varying sizes. Whether your needs are extensive or minor, we have the expertise to address them all. Feel free to contact us for more information or valuable advice.
We assure you of a high-quality service that offers excellent value for your investment. From top-tier plant equipment to premium materials, we maintain the highest standards and rigorous quality control. Committed to environmental responsibility, our services are delivered with a focus on cleanliness, orderliness, and a friendly approach. For further details, don't hesitate to reach out to us—we're here to assist you.
View Our recent Projects
Slane Construction is dedicated to a work environment that is without of work-related accidents and ill health. Our commitment involves a continual pursuit of improvement year after year. To fulfil our statutory duties, we pledge to:
- Identify hazards in the workspace, assess associated risks, and implement suitable preventive measures.
- Provide and upkeep safe methods of work and equipment.
- Establish and enforce secure work procedures.
- Recruit and appoint personnel based on their ability, skills, and competence relative to their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure assigned tasks align with employees' skills, knowledge, and abilities.
- Maintain technical competence through the provision of relevant refresher training.
- Promote awareness of health and safety, as well as good practices, through effective communication of pertinent information.
- Allocate adequate funds necessary to achieve these objectives.
If you have any queries about our services or would like to get in touch, fill in the form below or alternatively call us on 0208 5864264